amazon.com

ad brite ads

Your Ad Here

Hi visitor!

These are mostly serious stuff. Reviews. Comments. Analysis. And lots of thoughts on stuff. I would love to read your comments. Happy reading!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sony Ericsson K610i - night mode

I have recently purchased a Sony Ericsson K610i mobile.

Some of its features are:
  • 2-megapixel camera for photos and videos
  • secondary VGA camera for video calls
  • MP3 player
  • 3GP player
  • Usual calendar, alarm, to-do, etc
  • SMS, MMS
  • Bluetooth
  • WAP, GPRS
What is amazing about this phone is that it takes a better shot than my digital camera. It also has a good enough night mode system in limited light (i.e. shadows fall on the subject)














I took this shot without the night mode. This is a shot underneath my computer table where the shadow of the florescent lamp was covering the PC.














And I took this one with the night mode on. This photo has not been altered and it shows the original photo quality during the time it was taken.

So, if you are looking for a camera phone, Sony Ericsson, I believe, is the choice. :)

No comments: