amazon.com

ad brite ads

Your Ad Here

Hi visitor!

These are mostly serious stuff. Reviews. Comments. Analysis. And lots of thoughts on stuff. I would love to read your comments. Happy reading!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Home cooking - sauteed in garlic

Among my favorite foods to cook is sardines. In tomato sauce. In can. From the local grocery or market.

The garlic freak that I am, I begin by sauteeing minced garlic in margarine or vegetable oil whichever is within reach. When the garlic starts turning brown, I add in minced onions. After a few seconds, I add in minced tomato and sautee until I believe the tomato is cooked.

Then I put in the sardines from the can without the tomato sauce to sautee further.

After much heating, I pour in the tomato sauce from the sardine can, add 1/3 cups of water and stir to a boil.

Serve hot.

No comments: